2D ship structural assessment software
MARS software family is the main Bureau Veritas suite for application of Structural Rules for Classification of Steel Ships.
Software of MARS family may be used to perform the following assessments:
- Calculation of geometric properties of ship's sections
- Hull Girder Strength and Ultimate Strength criteria
- Local strength criteria of plates and ordinary stiffeners:
- Minimum thickness
- Sloshing and Impact in tanks
- Assessment of cross‐sections and transverse bulkheads along ship length
Advantages and main features of MARS:
- Easy modelling
- Powerful consistency and error checking
- Fast calculations
- One‐click access to detailed results for deeper analysis
- User‐friendly and intuitive interface
- Option for encapsulated beam calculations on stiffeners
- Import structural models from CAD software (e.g. NAPA Designer, 3DExperience)
- Export rule loads to Bureau Veritas’ STEEL models.
MARS is available for the latest edition of Rules for the classification of steel ships.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org